Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
Write a 2000-2500 word essay addressing each of the following points/questions. Be sure to completely answer all the questions for each bullet point. There should be eight sections, (about one double-spaced page) for each soft skill. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading (level one heading) that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. Support your ideas with at least three (3) citations in your essay. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the essay. The cover page and reference page do not count towards the minimum word amount. Review the rubric criteria for this assignment.
Create an essay on soft skills in healthcare
- List and identify a minimum of 8 soft skills that are important to have in a healthcare position.
- Describe the importance of each soft skill and provide an example of how it may be used in a healthcare setting.
- Provide one page for each soft skill (min 250 words). In each paragraph, highlight in yellow a minimum of two medical terms. Identify five nouns, five pronouns, five verbs, five adjectives, and five adverbs by placing the appropriate mark before the word. [ i.e. (n), (pn), (v), (aj), (av)]
Length: 2000-2500 words; answers must thoroughly address the prompts in a clear, concise manner
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word amount for this assignment. Each of the soft skills must use a level one heading to divide the paragraphs.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly citations to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
Filename: Name your saved file according to your first initial, last name, and the assignment number (for example, “RHall Assignment 1.docx”)