1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: Minimum 1 page
Part 6: Minimum 2 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Advance Practicum III
´Topic: Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control
1. Describe the APRN role with Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control in Florida.
2. What is APRN scope and impact in drug abuse prevention and control
Part 2: Advance Practicum III
´Topic: Prescribe controlled substances in Florida
1. Adress why Florida was the last state in granted the privilege to prescribe controlled substances to APRNs.
2. DEscribe 2 advantages to Florida by including the APRNs in the prescription drug monitoring program
Part 3: Advance Practicum III
´Topic: Midlevel practitioners in Florida
1. Who are the midlevel practitioners in Florida?
2. How the new privilege to prescribe controlled substances affect midlevel practitioners scope
Part 4: Advance Practicum III
Topic: Prescriptive Authority
1. What are Federal regulations DEA that regulate the APRNs practice in Florida
2. What is the APRNs scope new of with the prescriptive authority
Part 5: Advance Practicum III
Topic: APRNs’ prescriptive authority
1. What can be the sanctions that APRNs can face if they violate prescriptive authority
2. What are the professional advantages of APRNs to prescribe drugs over other health professionals?
Part 6: ARNP certification application.
1. Which are the Family Advanced Practitioner Register Nurses (APRN) certification bodies in USA.?
– AANP www.aanpcert.org
– ANCC email@example.com
According to the certification body you selects:
2. Which are the application requirement?
3. Credits required from you graduated school
4. How many CEUs ?, from those which are mandatory?
5.) When can you apply?
6.) What is the passing test score?
7.) How much does the certification exam cost?
8.) How often NP recertification is due?