Write a short (50-100-word) paragraph response for each question posed below. Submit this assignment as a Microsoft Word document.
- Define CAM.
- Describe the patient who uses CAM the most.
- List some common misconceptions about CAM.
- Identify methods of including the use of CAM in patient education.
- Discuss the safe use of CAM.
- List ways in which conventional medicine and CAM can be integrated.
- Define ethical theories, ethical principles, and values.
- Provide examples of ethical issues in patient education and compliance, and describe ways in which an effective professional/patient relationship and a poor health professional/patient relationship can impact these issues.
- Explain what is meant by “ethical patient education practices”.
- Explain the purpose of informed consent.
- Discuss what factors determine the patient’s ability to give informed consent.
- Compose a sample informed consent form. .
- Discuss the process of communication to use with the patient and the family when obtaining informed consent.
· Created short paragraph (50-100 word minimum) response for each question and addressed each part of the question. (the question does not count toward the word count) –/ 10 points
· Research section: Demonstrated accuracy, thoughtful detail and intelligence with each answer and was written in own words and had original thought. -10 pts
· Critical thinking Section: Original Examples are provided to explain answer. (Example:) Student has original and critical thinking:-10 pts
· Created APA formatted document.
i. Included APA title page. 1/
ii. Included APA in-text citations – 5/
iii. APA reference page at the end. –3 pts/ 9 points total
· Homework has questions written out, numbered and are in order. ( See student Success center for details on APA formatting) – 1 point