Consider how you have developed the knowledge, skills, abilities, and attitudes that enable your achievement of the course learning objectives listed in the syllabus. Discuss recommendations for future practice change based on the results of your practicum project. The following are the course learning objectives:
- Critically appraise current and innovative practices in nursing, including monitoring quality of education practices among diverse learners.
- Synthesize previously learned materials planning the development, implementation, and evaluation of a project.
- Select appropriate and evaluation strategies for the target audience.
- Recognize personal leadership style and evaluate own effectiveness and growth as a leader.
- Analyze institutional purposes and goals in nursing at all levels as related to professional and societal issues
- Engage in collaboration, consultation, and referral with other disciplines involved in clinical practice and health education.
- Implement and evaluate evidence-based research findings as applied to nursing practice.
Length: 1000 – 1250 words; answers must thoroughly address the assignment prompt in a clear, concise manner.
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimum word count for this assignment. Additionally, any and all multimedia.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document (.doc or .docx).
Qualitative data was used: asking the questions:
Tell me about your birth experience
Was it what you expected?
What went well
What could we have done differently.