1) Minimum 2 full pages and chart (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Curriculum area: Interpersonal and Communication Skills
This test is focused on applying to nursing students who must demonstrate knowledge of Interpersonal and Communication Skills, your role is as an educator, therefore you will evaluate if the students reached the objectives
Design a short test for a nursing curriculum by using the following guidelines
In one page:
1. Explain a curriculum area that you would find in nursing program.
2. Specify the purpose of your test. Is it formative or summative, and why?
3. What is the curricular context that the assessment is focused on (BSN) ? Who is the audience (studnts nursing)?
4. in a table (File 1) List 3–4 learning objectives for that curriculum focus on Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
5. Develop a test of 20 questions test that includes each of the following types of test items and assessment strategies. Arrange the test considering principles of test construction. Include appropriate directions throughout the test.
Include the follow item types:
Short answer/fill-in-the-blank (2)
Context dependent (2)
Alternate format (2)
Multiple-choice questions within clinical practice framework (2)
Items of your choice (2)
Complete a chart similar in File 1. Include one test question for each level (File 1). Include a basic test blue print similar to the layout found here ( File 1).
In one page
6. Include a reflection about scoring such tests.
a. How would you score a test that has varied assessment strategies?
b. How do you know which assessment strategy to use, and when?
c. What are the differences between a lower level test question and a higher level test question and why is this important?
d. What rules did you follow to construct these test questions?