Design your own medical care system.
- 1 pt: Draw a visual of your Health Care System Plan (see example below from Ashely Hodgson’s Video 1). Take image of it and upload (try using a google drive link to share image). NOTE: Your new Health Care System Plan can be a modification of existing models, or completely radical, or just brand new, but it should be reasonable!
- 1 pt: Include a minimum of 2 of the following players in your plan:
- people, government, government insurers, private insurers, doctors, hospitals, other (justify)
- 1 pt: Briefly describe your plan in words (~100 words).
- 1 pt: What about it do you think will be effective?
- 1 pt: What about it do you think may be ineffective?
- 1 pt: Who are all the parties that pay for medical costs associated for health care in your system?
- 1 pt: Is there room for private insurers in your health care system? Briefly, why or why not?
- 1 pt: Does your health care system operate differently for those with pre-existing medical conditions? Briefly, why or why not?