Write a paper of 500‐750 words (not including the title page and reference page) paper for your proposed evidence‐based practice project solution. Address the following criteria:
- Proposed Solution: (a) Describe the proposed solution (or intervention) for the problem and the way(s) in which it is consistent with current evidence. Heavily reference and provide substantial evidence for your solution or intervention. (b) Consider if the intervention may be unrealistic in your setting, too costly, or there is a lack of appropriate training available to deliver the intervention. If the intervention is unrealistic, you may need to go back and make changes to your PICOT before continuing.
- Organization Culture: Explain the way(s) in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources.
- Expected Outcomes: Explain the expected outcomes of the project. The outcomes should flow from the PICOT.
- Method to Achieve Outcomes: Develop an outline of how the outcomes will be achieved. List any specific barriers that will need to be assessed and eliminated. Make sure to mention any assumptions or limitations which may need to be addressed.
- Outcome Impact: Describe the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators: quality care improvement, patient‐centered quality care, efficiency of processes, environmental changes, and/or professional expertise.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
My topic and PICOT question
Among hospitalized adult patients with indwelling catheter (P) how does the implementation of CAUTI prevention bundle (I) when compared with no specific measures (C) reduces CAUTI (O) during the hospitalization period (T)?
Proposed solution _CAUTI prevention bundle implementation
(If you are copy pasting anything from any books please mention that book /journal reference in the bracket)please make sure to add citation to the paper. As my professor show me some places with no citation when I did some papers with your team in the past weeks. Also the content was not up to the mark. Please maintain the minimum criteria to keep the word limit 1000 words.Last week my assignment supposed to 750-1000 words,i received the answer with 610 words without reference.
(158 times downloaded)