1) Why did you choose this topic?
This report will be respected for the creation of policies, practices, guidelines, training initiatives, evaluation and reporting resources, etc. by health care practitioners and by managers who guide and promote substantive improvements. The requirements on best practices in nursing are suggested as a tool for resource development (Bae & Kwag, 2017) . The re-examination of the suggestions, verifiable information of the suggestions and method used for developing the guidelines will impact the staffs that provide direct clients. Fortunately, the practice environment should adjust the guidelines to formats user-friendly for daily use. It is strongly advisable. This guide provides some formats for adapting and adjusting locally.
2) What tools did you use to develop your research question?
The following are the tools used to develop the research questions:
- a) Pre-visited survey questions.
- b) Customer-finished Bubble Sheets before appointment
- c) Professional communication between client or health
- d) Manual for Personal Decision:
- The recommendation should be clarified.
- Determine your decision-making role.
- Evaluate your needs for decisions.
- Weigh the choices.
- Plan the upcoming steps
3) Where would you source creditable information to answer your research question?
- Database Search
- Structured Website Search
- Search Engine Web Search
4) How will you identify creditable, evidence informed sources?
The following methods take place:
- In cooperation with a customers and health care providers to set the interaction agenda, i.e. a visit calendar is negotiated, but the customer has the last word.
- To gather information on mental wellbeing (e.g. a questionnaire like a health risk assessment) and to determine the willingness of the individual to change.
- The attendant evaluates the customer’s willingness to change and adjusts the conversation to that extent (강민정 & Jusik Park, 2017).
- Using the most effective company management approach.
- Continuous support and assistance for follow-up.
- Offers the possibility to adjust the treatment plan if necessary.
- References to intensified or specialized treatments included.