Integrate relevant evidence from 3–5 current scholarly or professional sources to support your assertions.
- Apply correct APA formatting to all in-text citations and references.
- Attach a reference list to your narrative.
- Develop a concept map for the individual patient, based upon the best available evidence for treating your patient’s health, economic, and cultural needs. The concept map needs to include a biophysical nursing diagnosis, a psycosocial nursing diagnosis and an educational nursing diagnosis. NANDA website can be used as reference to search for nursing diagnosis.
Develop a narrative (2-3pages) for your concept map.
- Analyze the needs of your patient and their family, and determine how those needs will influence a patient-centered concept map.
- Consider how your patient’s economic situation and relevant environmental factors may have contributed to your patient’s current condition or affect their future health.
- Consider how your patient’s culture or family should influence your concept map.
- Justify the value and relevance of the evidence you used as the basis of your concept map.
- Explain why your evidence is valuable and relevant to your patient’s case.
- Explain why each piece of evidence is appropriate for both the health issue you are trying to correct and for the unique situation of your patient and their family.
- Propose relevant and measurable criteria for evaluating the degree to which the desired outcomes of your concept map were achieved.
Explain why your proposed criteria are appropriate and useful measures