Interpreting Statistical Output for Data Analysis PowerPoint Presentation
The purpose of this Assignment is to enable you to present the information that you gather from a systematic review on your PICOT topic. This activity will give you the experience to present what your research findings to others.
- Define the clinical key questions based on PICOT.
- Briefly review the database selected for key clinical questions.
- Identify the studies of the database search that are a Level I or II evidence.
- Interpret the statistical results of the studies identified in Step 3.
- Design a presentation.
- Place results /overview of research in PowerPoint.
- Length of the presentation should be 12–15 slides.
- Follow APA format.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.
- Please see the Writing Center located in the Academic Success Center in the student portal for assistance with writing, APA, and online communication. https://campus2.purdueglobal.edu/page/writing-center