Perform hypothesis testing on the differences between two groups and create an Excel document. Write a 2–3-page analysis of the results in a Word document and insert the results into this document.
Download the Assessment 2 Dataset [XLSX].
The dataset contains the following variables:
- clinic1 (total number of visits per month for clinic 1).
- clinic2 (total number of visits per month for clinic 2).
Instructions make a decision
An investor needs to make a decision on whether to acquire one of two medical clinics based on their productivity, as measured by the total number of visits per month. You have been asked whether there is a significance difference in the total number of visits per month between clinic 1 and clinic 2.
For this assessment, perform hypothesis testing on the differences between two groups in the Assessment 2 Dataset. Create an appropriately labeled Excel document with your results. Also write an analysis of the results in a Word document. Insert the test results into this document (copied from the output file and pasted into a Word document). Refer to Copy From Excel to Another Office Program for instructions.
Submit both the Word document and the Excel file that shows the results.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Write clearly, accurately, and professionally, incorporating sources appropriately.
- Length: 2–3 pages
- Resources: Not required.
- APA format: Cite your sources using current APA format.
- Font and font size: Times Roman, 10 point.