- Topic: we discussed issues with staffing and issues with clients receiving facetime. As well as being part of the team despite Covid-19 and restrictions. It was clear how Covid-19 has negatively affected both the staff and clients.
- What are the needs of your stakeholders that are relevant to your target population and need?
- What applicable health care policy and regulations are relevant to your target population and need?
- How will these considerations impact the development of your Intervention Plan Design assessment?
- How can you work these considerations into the development of your Implementation Plan Design assessment?
Part 1: Management and Leadership
- Propose strategies for leading, managing, and implementing professional nursing practices to ensure interprofessional collaboration during the implementation of an intervention plan.
- Analyze the implications of change associated with proposed strategies for improving the quality and experience of care while controlling costs.
Part 2: Delivery and Technology
- Propose appropriate delivery methods to implement an intervention which will improve the quality of the project.
- Evaluate the current and emerging technological options related to the proposed delivery methods.
Part 3: Stakeholders, Policy, and Regulations
- Analyze stakeholders, regulatory implications, and potential support that could impact the implementation of an intervention plan.
- Propose existing or new policy considerations that would support the implementation of an intervention plan.
Part 4: Timeline
- Propose a timeline to implement an intervention plan with reference to specific factors that influence the timing of implementation.
Address Generally Throughout
- Integrate resources from diverse sources that illustrate support for all aspects of an implementation plan for a planned intervention.
- Communicate implementation plan in a way that clearly illustrate the importance of interprofessional collaboration to create buy-in from the audience.