Start by reading and following these instructions:
1. Quickly skim the questions or assignment below and the assignment rubric to help you focus.
2. Read the required chapter(s) of the textbook and any additional recommended resources. Some answers may require you to do additional research on the Internet or in other reference sources. Choose your sources carefully.
3. Consider the discussion and the any insights you gained from it.
4. Create your Assignment submission and be sure to cite your sources, use APA style as required, check your spelling.
- In a 1000-word APA essay – Complete all three of the following SherPath case studies: 1. Scope of Pathophysiology, 2. Diagnostic Principles – Gastric Ulcer, and 3. Inflammation and Healing – Fracture and Swelling.