This week, you will write an extended literature review using three sources.
For this literature review assignment, we are going to give you a choice of four topics to choose from.
- Chronic pain: Treatment options and efficacy
- CRF: Prevention/treatment in diabetic patients
- Rheumatoid arthritis: Risks/benefits of latest treatments
- IBS: diagnosis and treatment
You will need to determine the focus of inquiry and determine which approach to analysis you should take based on the topic you choose.
For this review, be sure to:
- Select three relevant and appropriate scholarly articles that address the topic you chose.
- Present a thorough literature review of the three articles by summarizing, synthesizing, and evaluating the materials.
- Incorporate citations into your body paragraphs; incorporate the essential and most relevant supporting evidence eloquently and appropriately.
- Present your writing in a clear, organized manner.
- Demonstrate understanding of the content presented in the articles.
- Use proper APA format with proper citations. Review APA Citations Here
Your literature review should be 3–4 pages in length. Remember, you will need to use APA formatting in your literature review and include a title page and a reference page.