this assignment, you will use the health promotion/risk reduction education or intervention plan based on the need identified in your Community Health Promotion Plan Proposal.
Develop/explain the process of implementation and evaluation for your Community Health Promotion Plan Proposal. Part of the development of the health promotion/risk reduction plan development is to include the implementation and evaluation phases of the plan. Support your processes with examples from studies you have read in this course.
- State the recommendations from the Community Health Promotion Plan Proposal you developed.
In the implementation process, you are required to include the following:
- Timeline for implementation and duration of the plan/intervention: state a reasonable amount of time for both based on findings from the literature. Be sure to cite your sources and explain the rationale behind the timeline.
- Resources needed to implement: Identifies available community resources. Clearly describes needs for additional resources such as staffing needs and funding and provides justification for these resources
- Community Partners and Stakeholders and their roles: who are the community partners/stakeholders needed to implement the program? What is the point of delivery (an individual or community)? What would be the roles of their roles in implementing the plan
In the evaluation process, you are required to include or identify the following:
- Resources needed to conduct evaluation process: staffing needed (specialists needed to evaluate outcomes); what possible sources of funding for evaluation phase; what community partnerships and stakeholders should be involved in the evaluation?
- Summary/Conclusion: include expected outcomes based on the literature.