Conduct a literature search to select a qualitative Research Article related to the problem identified in Burn out Once your article is approved, conduct an initial critical appraisal by responding to the following questions:
- What type of qualitative research design was utilized to conduct the study?
- Are the results valid/trustworthy and credible?
· How were the participants chosen?
· How were accuracy and completeness of data assured?
· How plausible/believable are the results?
- Are implications of the research stated?
· May new insights increase sensitivity to others’ needs?
· May understandings enhance situational competence?
- What is the effect on the reader?
· Are the results plausible and believable?
· Is the reader imaginatively drawn to the experience?
- What are the results of the study?
· Does the research approach fit the purpose of the study?
- How does the researcher identify the study approach?
· Are the data collection and analysis techniques appropriate?
- Is the significance/importance of the study explicit?
· Does the literature support a need for the study?
· What is the study’s potential contribution?
- Is the sampling clear and guided by study needs?
· Does the researcher control selection of the sample?
· Do sample size and composition reflect the study needs?
· Is the phenomenon (human experience) clearly identified?
- Are data collection procedures clear?
· Are sources and means of verifying data explicit?
· Are researcher roles and activities explained?
- Are data analysis procedures described?
· Does analysis guide directions of sampling when it ends?
· Are data management processes described?
· What are the reported results (descriptive or interpretation)?
- How are specific findings presented?
· Are the data meanings derived from data described in context?
· Does the writing effectively promote understanding?
- Will the results help me care for my patients?
· Are the results relevant to persons in similar situations?
· Are the results relevant to patient values and/or circumstances?
· How may the results be applied to clinical practice?
Please be sure to answer the questions thoroughly using complete sentences and APA format. Explain responses to yes/no questions in detail by presenting information found in the study to support your response.
Provide a reference for the article according to APA format.
Clearly and fully answer all questions
Include a title page and reference page in APA format 7th edition.
Use appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. A minimum of one scholarly source for the article is required