I’m working on a health & medical project and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Overview: The focus of this module was on quality care. For your final project, you will research a gap in access to quality, equity, or efficiency of healthcare, (including existing initiatives in place to address the gap and economic and regulatory factors that are currently in place to address the gap). To begin this project, you must first conduct some background research into the gap and the impacted population.
Prompt: After reviewing the Final Project Guidelines and Rubric document, select a healthcare delivery process gap and population affected from the list below. This will be the base of your final project, the healthcare delivery systems research paper.
- Option One: A gap in quality related to care coordination for individuals with chronic illnesses
- Option Two: A gap in equity related to mental health access for veterans
- Option Three: A gap in efficiency related to rising cost of pharmaceuticals for the aging populationIn your paper, you will explain why the chosen topic is a gap in healthcare and analyze the specific population impacted by the issue. Specifically, you should address the following:
- Describe a specific gap in the delivery of healthcare. Include the specific population affected by the gap.
- Briefly describe the history of this gap in access to healthcare. Has this been an issue historically, or is it a modern issue?
- Explain the impact that the socioeconomic background of the population has on their access to healthcare.
- Describe how the healthcare delivered to the population is affected by the gap in access.
- Predict any potential implications if this gap in access is not addressed.Rubric
Guidelines for Submission: Your paper must be submitted as a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font,one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format.
- choose any option for me