Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format and write a 1-page summary.
- Must be a research article.
- Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process, discuss the study type, purpose, and research question(s).
HOW MANY PARTICIPANTS? WHERE?
RESULTS OF THE STUDY
RECOMMENDATIONS FROM THE STUDY
- The summary is to be clear and concise and students will lose points for improper grammar, punctuation and misspelling.
- The summary should be formatted per current APA and 1 page in length, excluding the title, abstract and references page.
- Incorporate a minimum of 3 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. NO WEBSITES REFERENCES, JUST ARTICLES PUBLISHED FROM 2017 UP TO NOW. INCLUDE DOI’s, volume, issue, etc.