Short Answer Questions
- Define the following terms:
- What are the normal ranges for blood pH, PCO2, and bicarbonate? What is the normal urine pH?
- Under normal conditions, what would be the PRIMARY mechanism that the body would use to reduce the amount of PCO2 in the blood?
- Describe how high bicarbonate in the blood is related to the low pH in his urine.
- Describe the function of the following electrolytes in the body.
Length: 750-1200 words
Structure: Include a title page and reference page in APA style. These do not count towards the minimal word amount for this assignment. Please include an introduction paragraph and a conclusion paragraph for the case study.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least two (2) scholarly sources to support your claims.