I’m working on a health & medical discussion question and need support to help me learn.
Book: Rizzo, donald C. “Fundamentals of anatomy & physiology 4th ed.
Chapter 7 and 8
In this discussion, you will identify and describe the joints associated with different activities or forms of exercise.
- Identify the functions of the skeletal system.
- Identify the bones of the axial and appendicular skeleton.
- Define the three types of joints.
- Identify examples of the two types of synarthrotic joints.
- List examples of the two types of amphiarthrodial joints.
- List examples of the six types of diarthroses or synovial joints.
- Define the capsular nature of a synovial joint.
- Define the possible movements at synovial joints.
Step 1: Respond to the following:
There are three types of joints: synarthrotic, amphiarthrodial, and synovial. Identify and describe different exercises or activities that involve using each of these joints. Try to use examples that include more than one type of joint.
- Which bones and joints are primarily involved in each activity? Describe the type of joint(s) and their action(s).
- What types of joint movements are performed in each activity?
- Do you have any difficulty in performing the exercise or activity? How would you describe the problem, or lack thereof, in terms of joint health?