I’m working on a health & medical question and need an explanation to help me study.
- Read the case study for this assignment, The Case of the Belated Lab Test.
- For this Assignment you will take on the role of the assistant administrator as described in the case study. You will create a communication plan for the team created to address the current problem the hospital is facing. Create this plan as if you were going to give it to your supervisor. It should be a formal plan that is labeled and organized in a logical way to communicate your ideas. Your plan should include the following:
- needed members
- measurable goals
- timelines of communication
- benefits of the project
- Your overall plan can be in bulleted format, and should also include an informative essay describing the plan.
- Note – Be sure to complete the Unit 2 Learning Activity to review critical elements of a communication plan prior to completing your final draft of this Assignment.
Your communication plan should:
- include a title and reference page.
- be double spaced, with 12 point Times New Roman font.
- establish and sustain a clear viewpoint and purpose.
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling).
- be well ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Visit the APA Central link for help as needed with APA citation style.